Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Overwhelmed...

I thought my first semester at school was hard. Well it wasn't compared to the first two days of school I have just experienced.

Nursing 100A: This class doesn't seem that hard. I can retake the exams as many times as I want. Love that!

Nursing 100: Now this class is harder. So much material covered in class. Exams every week. Have to remember everything from this class forever. No pressure!

Nursing Lab: Wow! So many skills. Covered this week: bed pans, bed baths, catheters, hand washing, oral care, occupied bed making, peri care, PPE, and precautions.

Math 108: Assignments due every class period. Quizzes due after every class period. 5 exams

Psych 111: Quizzes due every Friday. 4 exams.

Rel 122: Reading journal due every class period. Research paper.

I am going to have absolutely no time for anything whatsoever. Eat, sleep, school is going to be my new motto.

My life is really over now.

2 comments:

  1. Hay, you said you wanted to date. NO TIME!!! Too much homework and no life. Besides you can not date cause that leads to marriage and you can not do that before your sisters.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete