Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long...

I hate long things. Especially long classes, in which I know everything they are teaching me. Which on occasion happens from time to time. Like on April 13 when I attended a CPR class that was 4 hours long. 4 hours people! I have been CPR certified for the last 4 years as a lifeguard. CPR is forever engraved into my brain. It will never disappear no matter how hard I try to forget. Which is a good thing now I guess.

Now why do you ask was I sitting in a 4 hour class bored out of my mind? According to the Nursing department I needed to have American Heart "Health Care Provider" CPR instead of Red Cross. Well let me tell you something Nursing Department, CPR is the same everywhere! All the programs are the same. So why on earth did you make me pay money to take a class on things that I already knew? Why couldn't Red Cross be okay? Oh the frustration.

This monday I get to sit in another meeting, however, this meeting is going to be 6 hours long. It's a good thing that I have no idea what they (whoever they are) are going to be talking about. It's a mighty good thing I don't know.



So on to better and brighter things...





Ya I got nothing.

1 comment: