Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New job...

The new job is going great! Things work a lot different in Labor and Delivery. There are so many things to remember and do during the labor process. Sometimes I feel like my brain is overflowing with all the information that is being shoved into it, but I am liking it. I will really like it when I am on my own and can do things my own way that still follows what I am supposed to be doing.

Megan and I went ice skating yesterday for a job party. The OBGYNs rented an ice rink for us. We did really well, well Megan did. I fell twice and the second time I really fell. It was one of those falls that hurt my whole body. I am impressed that I am not covered in head to toe bruises because of it. We had a great time!! It is fun to hang out with my sister!


1 comment:

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete