Saturday, June 2, 2012

Job...

I started my new job this week! I have actually liked it. The people I work with are fantastic and so nice! The patients in the nursing home are a hoot. Some of them are not quite with the world and others are just fun to talk too. I never realized how many different medications and how much medications people in nursing homes took. I pass a lot of meds every shift.

This one little lady was put to bed around 7pm and at 9pm she came back out all dressed for the day. She thought it was morning already.

Another lady thinks she is the Relief Society President and she wants all the nurses to get together and have thoughts with each other. She also wants to know all about any ones life. She is great and a fun person to talk to.

It appears that this isn't a bad place to work after all; however, people can't seem to believe I am a RN.


No comments:

Post a Comment