Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rejected...

It would appear that I do not have enough experience to get any of the jobs I want. I am starting to think that I may have to move outside Utah and Idaho to get one. Perhaps I shall move back east, I could find one there! I have applied for over a dozen jobs and all I get are rejections emails from their computer systems. I am feeling a little down at the moment. Hopefully, something will happen soon!

My little brother leaves very soon for two whole years! I am sad and happy because he will be gone but he is doing a wonderful thing. Go little brother!!!

School is almost over for the semester. I have only a couple of things to do left for all my classes then I am home free for about a week and then it starts all over again. I only have 8 credits next semester which is only two classes. I am just taking the ones I need to graduate in JULY! That is right people I will have my Bachelor's in Nursing in JULY!!! WOOT WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment