Monday, September 6, 2010

Moving...

According to my dad, Nicole, Russell, and a few other random people, I have way to much stuff. I would agree but I need everything that I bring to school.

I am not fond of sleeping in hotel rooms. I never seem to get any sleep. Mom, Nicole, and I stayed in the Motel 8 down the street from my apartment. We thought the room had two beds, when it in fact only had one and a pull out bed in the couch. I decided to sleep on the couch, then decided to pull out the bed. I layed there for about two hours when I concluded that the pull out bed wasn't comfy. I then got up and put the couch back together. Now this couch was soft and comfy and I should have stayed there in the first place. I might have gotten a better night sleep if I would have, because I woke up without fail almost every three hours. Around 5:45 I decided that I wasn't going to get any more sleep, I got ready, ate breakfast, and headed to my apt. I arrived at my apt ready to check-in at 7, to bad check-in's didn't start until 8. So I waited. Now you may ask why in the world would I be there that early? Well my dear person reading this, I wanted the exact same room back that I had the previous semesters. I know a little crazy, but I wanted it. I was the first one in the apt about and hour, so I really didn't need to be there that early.

Now the agenda for the next few days is going to the Kimball and then going to the MC to buy all my lovely textbooks that I need for this next semester. Classes this next semester are going to be tons of fun (not really). All my classes are on Tuesday and Thursday with clinicals on Monday and Friday. I go to class from 7:30 in the morning till 4:30 at night. I am nuts!

Posts will becoming regularly now (I hope). I will actually have something to really talk about, instead of this random stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment